Cancellation, Refunds, & Grace Period
Here are our Standard Terms for services eligible for a refund:
- Refund requests made within 7 days (1 week) of initial transaction will receive a full refund.
- Refund requests made after the 7 days (1 week) will be answered by issuance of in-store credit*. (In-store credit will never exceed the amount of the original transaction.)
- In no event will you be eligible for more than one refund per transaction.
- The service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- All refund requests must include the reason you are asking for a refund.
- In the event your purchased service includes a free domain name, if you cancel the purchased service, the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount.
Services Available for Refund Under Standard Terms:
- Basic Website Packages (Simple, Basic, Deluxe Packages)
- Monthly Website Hosting
*Please Note: in-store credit applies only to services listed on SonoranWebsiteDesign.com
(The following is per our Professional/Custom Web Design Services.)
***PLEASE NOTE: ALL REFUND REQUESTS FOR PROFESSIONAL/CUSTOM WEB DESIGN SERVICES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY CERTIFIED MAIL VIA USPS. REFUND REQUESTS FOR PROFESSIONAL/CUSTOM WEB DESIGN SERVICES SUBMITTED IN ANY OTHER FASHION WILL NOT BE ANSWERED***
- In Pre-Production: If customer calls within 7 business days after purchase, (and NO efforts have been put forth on the project), with the request to cancel the site based on mistaken qualifications or wrong expectations; A FULL REFUND will be issued to the customer.
- In Progress: If effort has been put forth on the development/design of the site and completion has generally progressed, but we haven’t published the site yet, there will be a PARTIAL REFUND issued to the customer; Which is no more than 50% of the initial balance paid.
Site Published (Build/Design Complete): If we have completed the project and published the website and its contents “live” to the internet, and have done so by following the appropriate rules and guidelines, there will be NO REFUND issued to the customer. This decision can be overturned by a supervisor given the customer qualifies under special circumstances. The decision to overturn the no refund policy is made solely by Sonoran Website Design.